Limb Difference


DISABILITY

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Kenzie May. I'm a small town Nebraska girl that was born with a unique circumstance. I was born without my right arm, just below the elbow. In this blog, I want to be able to educate the public on what Limb Difference is and provide more information on the amazing disability. In my future blogs, I will touch on subjects that are inspiring and motivational, but also a few subjects that are disheartening and sad. I also will be sharing personal stories about myself and how I've gone through life beating every obstacle and overcoming every set back. Stories about other people with limb differences will also be told. Another goal I have for this blog is to answer all of the "But how do you do _____ with only one arm?" questions. I love when people ask those kinds of questions. Usually older kids and adults are reluctant to ask, but those little kids don't hesitate and I'm so glad that they do. They're curious, how could they not be? Anyway, I hope you stick around to check out my future blogs and I'm so happy you took the time to read this one. I can't wait to share more soon!


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rAc_VcXmFA
This is the first of many videos that show people with this disability can do anything!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it mean to have a Limb Difference?

disABLED